all papers are available upon request
- Normativity in joint action, Mind and Language, (2018).
- “On selling out in pop music” Aesthetics for Birds, blog of the American Society for Aesthetics, (2018).
- “The Aesthetic Self Effect” abstract published in Art and Perception, 5 (2017). Pages 382-3.
- Review of “The Centered Mind: What the Science of Working Memory Shows Us about the Nature of Human Thought,” Philosophical Psychology, (2017)
- Frontoparietal networks involved in categorization and item working memory, NeuroImage, Volume 107, 2015, Pages 146-162.
Work in preparation — available upon request
- Working memory is not a natural kind.
- Reportability does not entail consciousness.
- Four challenges to AIR accounts of consciousness.
- A defense of psychological interpretations of the Cartesian circle.
- Disbelief as mere belief.
- Games as social instruments.
- Immigration and the moral self. With J. Fingerhut and J. Prinz.